Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Line Dancer?

Wow, it's another crazy busy day for me.  I woke feeling stressed and overwhelmed with everything I had to do, but I new had to make it a priority to go to the gym.  Instead of lifting weights, I attended a Line Dancing class.  Yes, I know I have absolutely no rhythm, but I feel like I got a really good workout.  I found myself, doing many things I could have never done before such as: stepping backwards, turning around, kicking to the left and right and so much more!  It felt great to do some aerobic activity. After the work out, I felt like a weight had been lifted.  It will be fun to see what other classes are like there.  Everyday there will be a little adventure waiting for me!!

2 comments:

  1. I was just reading the article about Jamie Curtis and how she has challenged herself to do new things. You are all over that advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, your comment made me smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete