Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Amazing Parents

Last night I watched Winona run up and down the basketball court.  All I could do was smile and thank God that she can phsyically do anything she wants to do.  I don't have the worries that my parents had when they were raising me.  I'm able to enjoy raising my children and not worry about what their future will bring.  There has never been a day that has gone by where I don't thank my lucky stars that it was me that had to endure so many physical limitation and not my girls.  However, because it was me, my parents didn't have the opportunity to really relax and raise me without always thinking about the next day.

I am so grateful for my wonderful mom and dad.  I wish that they hadn't had to deal with my disability and could have had a more normal life.  They did a fantastic job and I don't know if anyone could have done it better than the two of them.  I love them more than I could ever express because they gave me an amazing childhood that I wouldn't change for anything.  I love you Mom and Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment