Saturday, December 22, 2012

Give a Helping Hand

This past week has been stressful for me, but I'm so thankful that I could still phsyically complete what needed to be done.  I always had to rely on others for help.  I couldn't do anything on my own.  As I become more and more independent, I am coming to realize that I still need to ask others for help and that's okay.   It is easier for me to ask others for assistance since I am able to reciprocate.   I no longer feel like I'm putting others out. Instead, us mothers are working together as a team to give our kids the best possible life.  If you can, do something nice for someone without expecting anything in return. Just knowing you made someones day a little bit easier/happier is rewarding in itself.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment