Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snap

We received a wonderful baby gift from one of the girls on Steve's basketball team.  Cute bodysuits, shirts and denim overalls.  As I held up the overalls, I couldn't help but think how adorable they will look on my boy in just a few short months.

After a minute or two, I realized that I couldn't have had my child wear this before my new diagnosis.  You see, it has snaps that would have been far too difficult for my hands to not only unsnap, but re-snap after a diaper change.  This time around, it won't be a big deal.  I'll be able to dress this baby in whatever I want. I no longer have to sop and think, "can I get this on the baby."  What a gift!  In more ways than one.

My only problem now is that I'm too excited to wait and see this baby in his cute clothes (that I will put on him all by myself) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment