Monday, October 8, 2012

Cookie Monster

Yesterday I made chocolate chip cookies with the girls.  It was the first time I made cookies with out the help of my mom or Steve.  I was always able to measure and mix the ingredients  but I was never able to take the cookies in and out of the oven.  Plus, I would have never been able to use a spatula to remove the cookies from the hot cookie sheets




They each made a big cookie
For the past week, I've been wanting to make cookies, but I really wanted to wait until the girls could do it with me.  They did such a great job measuring and mixing and I was so happy that the three of us could make this memory together.  It reminded me of being a little girl and helping my mom when she baked cookies.  Those were some of the best times in my life and now I can do the same thing with my daughters.




1 comment:

  1. Jean, I love how you waited until you could do this with your daughters. You are creating happy memories! I am also sure that your mother liked reading this blog entry, too.

    ReplyDelete