Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Long Day

Unknown to me, I left the house this morning without taking my medication.  When I got to they gym, my friend asked me why my walk was so different.  She thought it seemed a little off and wanted to make sure everything was okay.  I explained that I haven't been getting enough sleep and that things have been a little stressful.  I didn't realize until our 30 minute walk on the treadmill was over that I had forgotten to take my life line.  We cut our workout short and I went home and took the little pill that allows me to live my life to its fullest potential.

My walk did get better as the day went on, but I still wasn't quite right.  At girl scouts I spilled punch all over the kitchen floor and later this evening I spilled a glass of red wine on my living room carpet.  Without taking my medication correctly and a lack of sleep, my hands have difficulty holding items.  I was just glad that I could run and get a towel to clean up both messes I had made!

Tomorrow is a new day and I look forward to spending it with my mom shopping.  Let's just hope I don't crash John's stroller into a big display.  Now that would be a mess!!

Have a good evening and thanks so much for your support!



1 comment:

  1. It's ever so easy to forget one's medications, even if you know how important they are for you. Just ask us! :-) We are so fortunate that you did get your medication and started to get back on track. Shooting yourself in the foot (not literally) is so exasperating... Love You!!

    ReplyDelete