Friday, February 8, 2013

Mrs. Baker

I am so excited.  I just made Winona a basketball cake for her birthday party! This was the first time that I had ever baked two round cakes.  I was quite intimidated not knowing if I would be able to remove the cakes from the pan.  I did it!!!!  Then I was able to place the two cakes on top of one another without either of them falling apart.  After I frosted the cake I was able to place dozens of Resee's Pieces over the entire cake.  There is no way that my hands could have done that before.  I would have dropped nearly all the pieces on the floor.  I feel so incredibly blessed that I was able to make Winona a really cute cake.  I did it without help and frustration free!   I think she's going to love it!



I must thank my cousin Beth for sending me this wonderful cake idea!!!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific cake and personal accomplishment! What a clever idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I'll bet you all enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete