Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wonderful Celebration

I am so over come by emotion this evening.  I have a life that I could only dreamed of when I was a new mother.  Winona is celebrating her 11th birthday by having a friend stay the night.  I'm in disbelief that I could dish up cake and clean up the kitchen at 9pm!  Plus, I moved a couch so they have more room to sleep (Sharon's friend is staying over as well).

When I had Winona back in 2002, I had to be in bed every night by 8:30 because after that I couldn't walk, stand or use my arms/hands.  I really don't know how this came to be.  How is it, that I can do so many things that I never thought possible? If someone would have told me 11 years ago that some day I could have an overnight party for my daughter I would have shook my head.  I love that I can do so much for my kids.  I love them so much.  And I love my life!



Oh, and Harry if you happen to read this, my daughter would love to see you in concert!  It's worth a shot, right?  Happy Birthday Winona!  I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment