Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bring On The Tissues



I  don't think the day will ever come that I will be able to watch the above video and not cry.  I was living a life very simular to these courages kids.  I wasn't able to walk normal, fell often, couldn't use my hands after 6pm and had the very noticable tounge movement.  Any one of these abnormalities would make strangers stare, but I had them all.  

Like the children in the video, I was given a new life.  I can walk without falling, have taken martial arts classes and feel as though I am living a miracle each and every day.  I'm okay shedding tears while I watch this and will be forever grateful for the doctor that lead me to my new life!  

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing story Jean! So happy this gave you a miracle!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete