Thursday, September 26, 2013

Miracle Mom

I have a long list of items to complete today.  As I look at the list I am amazed that I can do them all independently.  It used to be that I could only do one chore a day, maybe two.  I can't help but share my list with you:

Grocery Shop --
YMCA-
Frost Cupcakes-
3 loads of laundry
Unload Dishwasher
clean off my dresser
make apple crips
pack for cabin--
pack cooler--
Go through John's clothes--
Give John a bath-
Paint Nails
Make eye appointment
Make photo appointment for John

As I look at this list, I can't believe that I've gotten through more than half of it before 2pm. So many of these choirs were nearly impossible in my previous life.  I always wondered what it would be like to be a SuperMom, but that is not me.  Instead, I would like to think of myself as Miracle Mom.


2 comments:

  1. I never tire how positive you are. ........glass half full

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment. I feel so lucky!

    ReplyDelete