Friday, September 20, 2013

The Bright Side

I have always been a positive person.  I try to see the good in all, look on the bright side and my glass is ALWAYS half full.  To be a positive person is a choice.  I think if I had been bitter about the cards I was delt in life, few people would question it and many would defend it.  But, being bitter has never made anyones situation easier and simply drains the life out of you. I've been able to get through so many challenges because of my positivity.   

Even on the worst of days, I'd say, "my glass is half full." I am able to do this because of the good people I am surrounded by.   I have friends that can cheer me up when I'm feeling down, a husband who understands my frustrations when I'm not able to physically complete a task and parents who have always shown me that despite my limitations, we could always have fun together.

Today is the day to say, "My glass is half full."  There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.  And no matter how difficult the situation is,  it's going to get better.  It is up to no one but ourselves, to make the most out of our lives.  Rather than wasting it, let's make something of it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment