Monday, April 30, 2012

Butterfingers

As I begin my ninth month of pregnancy I have noticed an increase in my DRD symptoms.  This morning my right hand has been giving me more trouble than usual.  I think I have dropped my car keys three times and I spilled a glass of lemonade (all before 11am).    Just call me "Butterfingers!"  I've even noticed my hands cramping up and I never had issues with that in the past.  

I can't help but think the reason for this is my lack of sleep.  My body doesn't make enough Dopamine so I need to supplement it with medication.   With my increase of weight, I won't disclose the details of that ha ha , I think the medication must not be enough to really take care of my issues.

The good news is that I only have about three weeks left and then I can hold my little boy in my arms.  It will totally be worth everything I've had to experience in the past few months.  We are all so very excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment