Thursday, July 18, 2013

On A Roll

I feel like this may be turning into a cooking blog and that is not my intention.  However, the new thing I did today did involve food.  With that being said, I made homemade cinnimon rolls today!!!  They are beyond delicious.  I was a bit hesitant to try making this because I didn't know if I'd be able to roll the sticky dough after I had flattened it out and put the sugar and cinnimon on it.

Even though it's been three years on my new medication, I still second guess my abilities.  I'm not sure how long it will take me to get over the "unknown"  I'm like a big kid and I'm okay with that.  Like I have stated in previous posts, when I successfully complete a new task, my reaction is very similar to that of a five year old who has tied their laces for the very first time.  I'm okay with that too.  Life is too short to not fully appreciate all the little things I can do.  I am thrilled that I can share these experiences with my parents, daughters, husband and of course all of you.  I truely appreciate the support.



No comments:

Post a Comment