Tuesday, July 9, 2013

For the Love of Shopping!

Winona and I went shopping at the Albertville outlet mall for three hours today.  My goal was to get a pair of walking shoes.  After trying on more than a dozen pairs and Winona's opinion of what looked good, I left with two pair. Plus, we had plenty of time to look around several of the other stores.  I'm glad that I found what I was looking for, but honestly the best part was spending time together (and John).  It really wasn't that long ago that I needed someone to take me shopping, because I couldn't walk from the parking lot to the store's front door without assistance.  I love that I am living an independent life these days and can spend time with my fun, loving, energetic daughter.

2 comments:

  1. It really is about enjoying the small things....good for you!!! Staying positive is key! On my best days I just try to squeeze everything in.
    Linda
    (also a blogger) mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I took a quick look at your blog and you make some really cute things. I haven't tried anything craft (unless you count cakes). Have a great weekend!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete