Thursday, August 1, 2013

Be Positive

Yesterday while I was at the gym I talked to a woman who I see there regulary.   Through our conversation it came out that she is 47 years old.  I had always thought that she was no more than 40.  I couldn't help but ask, "What's your secret?"  She simply responded, "Be happy and have a positive attitued."  I don't think I could have said it better myself.

Keeping a positive attitude is key to having a healthy, happy life, so I have a bit of a dare for you.  Can you go one day without thinking or saying something negative?  In todays world it's not easy, but I suggest that we both give it a try.  So many people could benefit from this: our kids, spouse, co-workers and people driving down the road next to us.  We can do it and we need to do it!

Good luck and think positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment