Friday, December 20, 2013

You Can Do Anything!!!

Recently, my parents e-mailed this video to me.  This video will make you think about what is really important in life and what you need to give thanks for.  I feel like I can relate to Richie Parker.  Like Richie, I always felt I had to prove to others that I could succeed in life and do it with a genuine smile.  I truly believe that you can get through anything in life if you have a positive attitude.  Don't give excuses for why something can't be done.  Instead, think outside the box and don't ever give up!

I hope you can take 8 minutes out of your day to watch this inspiring video.  I'd also encourage you to share it with your children.  It will let them know that no matter what there dreams are in life, they have the power to make them come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment