Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm Loving It!

I'm not quite sure how I am getting it all done.  My house is clean and homemade caramel rolls have just came out of the oven.  I am exhausted from all the housework. but I am so grateful that I did it!  Not long ago Steve and I had to pay someone to come clean our home and paid a neighbor to make our family dinners, because I phsyically couldn't do it.

Here I am 3 1/2 years later cleaning and cooking like a fool.  Or should I say cleaning and cooking like a woman who loves her husband and children?    

I will continue to give thanks for all of my abilities.  I am able to contribute to my family and I will never forget where I came from.  I would be fine if I didn't receive any gifts this Christmas, because my new mobility is a gift that I never thought I would receive.   I love my life and the family I get to share it with.


My homemade caramel rolls


No comments:

Post a Comment