Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Bit Tired

I didn't get a very good nights sleep last night so the amount I'm able to do today is limited.  I dropped so many items while getting breakfast ready for John that my floor was a mess!  But, that's life with DRD and I am grateful that moving slowly and dropping things are part of this new me.

Back in the day, a night of sleep like last night would have meant a day on the couch for me.  Even though, my body is having a rough day, I was able to met my mom for coffee this morning and make homemade dinner rolls (that's easier than it sounds).  And sure, I spent quite a bit of time on the couch.

With DRD, I have to rest every afternoon.  It's just a part of my life and I'm happy with that.  It sure beats being confined to a chair!




No comments:

Post a Comment