Thursday, January 19, 2012

Brrrrrrr!!!!

It was about -10  today here in Minnesota.  Even though I felt chilled to the bone, my muscles did not feel any differently today.  Before my diagnosis, extreme heat or cold would nearly paralyze my body.  The simple task of maneuvering my body into a car would feel nearly impossible.  It wasn't like that today.  I was able to run all my errands without help.  So, even though it is freaking cold outside, I really hope that you'll take the time to realize how lucky you really are.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the four seasons when we lived in Columbus, GA. Michigan has three seasons: hunting, construction, and winter. Minnefrozta is the home of some of my favorite relatives. We are so happy that you a able to be comfortably independent no matter the outdoor temperature. Bravo, Jean!

    ReplyDelete