Monday, January 13, 2014

Heavan on Earth

A good friend of mine told me to watch the video by Mark Wills, Don't Laugh at Me.  It's amazing how much emotion can come from listening to music.  When I heard the line, "Some day we'll all have perfect wings," it reminded me of my mom.

When I was about elementary aged, I'd cry out with frustration (to my mom) about all the things I wish I could do with ease.  My mom looked and me with so much love in her eyes and said, "some day when your in heaven you'll be able to walk and run with all the other kids."  Little did either of us know that my heaven would become a reality here on Earth where I can run and play with my own little children.

Thanks Laura for the song!

To view the video click below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjbo8dW9c8

No comments:

Post a Comment