Sunday, January 26, 2014

WONDERful!

I love that feeling of not being able to put a really good book down.  This weekend, I read Wonder by R.J. Palacio.  If you only have time to read one book this year, I urge you to make it Wonder!  This book can teach us to be more understanding, couragous, strong and most importantly, kind.

Growing up, I was kind of like August (the main character).  Sure, my face looked normal, but that was about it.  If I was standing or walking, I was being stared at.  This novel clearly shows what it's like to feel sadness because of the actions others put on us.  However, it also shows how family and friendship can help us overcome anything!

I truly feel that Wonder should be read by everyone of all ages.  This novel will change how you view others and help you appreciate all the good things in life.

Happy Reading!


http://www.amazon.com/Wonder-R-J-Palacio/dp/0375869026

No comments:

Post a Comment